Whats up from California!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its a 2wd, and looks beautiful! Need moar pics and some stats on that beaut!

Hey thanks a lot man! I saw your build thread i only read a few pages but looks like yours has come a long way. Do you have a list of mods by chance? And everyone else makes me feel better about the truck i loved it the first time i saw it. It sounds mean as hell to no cats flow master 10s i think and it mid length headers. It sounds **** for sure. Id like to put some slp loud mouths on it or a spintech maybe or two since there is two now. its a 2 wheel drive. The trucks from arizona i gotta register it in califronia i found a smog shop who will pass it. Then i will have a front plate and i need to take more pics. Just got a broken phone right now. yukon man were you at? i am in socal by temecula

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a 6.0 before this in a crew cab ill post pics of but man did it eat the gas and at 100 a tank it was kinda to costly for me to drive around to pick up the chiks with lol. plus it was eating oil like crazy like quarts and quarts low with then 1000 miles. was scary seeing the oil light come on

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Hey thanks a lot man! I saw your build thread i only read a few pages but looks like yours has come a long way. Do you have a list of mods by chance? And everyone else makes me feel better about the truck i loved it the first time i saw it. It sounds mean as hell to no cats flow master 10s i think and it mid length headers. It sounds **** for sure. Id like to put some slp loud mouths on it or a spintech maybe or two since there is two now. its a 2 wheel drive. The trucks from arizona i gotta register it in califronia i found a smog shop who will pass it. Then i will have a front plate and i need to take more pics. Just got a broken phone right now. yukon man were you at? i am in socal by temecula

either check my sig or read the comment-free version of my build so you don't have to wade through all the other stuff :lol: http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthr...K1500-Vortec-Lover-s-Build-A-Picture-Story-XD

Post sound clips when you can, but we need pics first! How much lift you got and what size rubbers? :welcome:

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You know i am not sure the lift its got a fabetch something up in the front and i am runnin 35s but i need two new ones in the back. I need a video camera badly and the know how how to use one and connect it with my lap top. Catching up with these smart phones lol. How much were your master crafts? Do they make them in the 35s? Yea a lotta build threads have so many pages hard for me to go through them wish some of the members were closer. I need to get leds in the gauges and get my wipers fixed they dont move half the time and the oil pressure meter doesnt work at all. Just the lil things i guess. The frame is bent a lil bit is that big of a deal?

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
$947 shipped off E-Bay with a coupon. A 315/75/16 is pretty much the same thing as a 35"

Bent frame depends on how bad it is... a lil difficult to fix, and kind of hurts resale, but as long as you aren't beating it up, plowing or 4x4ing a bunch with it it shouldn't hurt you

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I had a 6.0 before this in a crew cab ill post pics of but man did it eat the gas and at 100 a tank it was kinda to costly for me to drive around to pick up the chiks with lol. plus it was eating oil like crazy like quarts and quarts low with then 1000 miles. was scary seeing the oil light come on

I have a 6.0 swap in my nnbs and with a tune and 35s it still gets the same as my stock nnbs z71 with the 5.3 and way better than my 350 got. 6.0's are fun but definitely not a gas saver haha/

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Yea i got another picture i need to take some more but dropped my phone with out a case haha you know how it goes. i need to buy a camera or phone. As of right now it needs carpet kit speakers two tires sway bar fixed the a arm fixed the steering is kinda sloppy. The frame has a small dent and and one arm i think got re welded to the frame but i was told that many many cars on the road have bent frames.

You must be registered for see images attach

My truck has a bent frame too!

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I'm up in the Central Valley.

Man, I'd hate to see what you have to go through to do a 6.0 swap in CA and keep it smog legal. Are you going to put fog lights in that bumper? It would look a lot better with them in. A member on here sells a heavy duty fog light wiring harness for $100 if you need one at some point. They're great quality. You've got pretty low miles on it for a truck that year.