Whats up from California!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey everyone just found this site seems to be pretty cool! I used to be on Fullsize chevy and there is a few melvins over there for sure! haha any how i just got another obs its got a built 350 heads cam the works. What should i start with? New stereo? How can i get more juice out of the motor its got headers mild stall and cam i believe.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Sharp looking truck. Got more pics? And where do you want the build to end up? That will really Determine what comes next. Is it a daily driver? Weekend warrior play toy? Any problems with it as it sits now?

Welcome to the forum! Hope we can help!

Tyler/T-Unit

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Yea i got another picture i need to take some more but dropped my phone with out a case haha you know how it goes. i need to buy a camera or phone. As of right now it needs carpet kit speakers two tires sway bar fixed the a arm fixed the steering is kinda sloppy. The frame has a small dent and and one arm i think got re welded to the frame but i was told that many many cars on the road have bent frames.

You must be registered for see images attach