What's this connector to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dylan5299

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has one wire and it gets bolted somewhere. It's the last connector I need to put in but I can't find where it goes

You must be registered for see images attach

redfishsc

Tired of fixing lousy engineering.
Reaction score
Agreed with Z71Hobbs, that looks like the coolant temp sensor on drivers side of engine near exhaust manifold

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got that one connected. This is on the passenger side near my maf sensor
On the diesels, there are two sensors, one is for the pcm and one is for the gauge. Maybe the gas motors do the same thing? Ground it out-if it pegs your coolant temp, it is that sensor wire.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got that one connected. This is on the passenger side near my maf sensor

Then it's probably the hood lamp. There should be a lead coming off the main harness that splits three ways...one to the MAF, one to the cycling switch on the accumulator and one (single orange wire) to the hood lamp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knucklehead

Reaction score
How long have you had the header wrap on your headers? Mine lasted about a year before it rusted the headers out. Just replaced them with some ceramic coated Pacesetters. Surface temp while idling is 170 degrees