Whats the best plug to run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tnbadboy

Reaction score
Ive got a 93 choo choo truck is there a different plug other than stock that will help with performance

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I chased a rough idle problem for MONTHS on my 92 after I did a tune up using the best AC Delco plugs - two sets - before solving the problem with Bosch +4's. Now I won't use anything else. Put them in my 98 I sold a buddy just last night and they cleared up his hard start and bogging under throttle. I know they are gimmicky but hey they work.

chevyman98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm interested to in what everyone says. Any ngk recommendations

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
CR43TS is junk in my application. They last about 20k then they are toasted. I now run autolite iridium enhanced plugs and they have been perfect. I run hypertech cap coil and taylor wires.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Been running a set of Autolites with no problems, I run the E3s in my 01 SS and they work great, so I will be trying them next.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I run ngk's in everything... mid 94's is newest I buy so no need for anything other then good old standard plug and no gimmick plugs either.....