What up from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grizza

Reaction score
Just wanted to be proper and drop by to say Hello. Great site, been lurking for a while but finally decided to join.

I have a 2000 Chevy Tahoe Limited Ed. As soon as the weather is a little nicer and I can get it washed I will post up some picks.

~james

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
LOL, he lives in TX and "as soon as the weathers nice" he says.

Today was 42 degrees in Michigan, highest it's been since like the end of November. I slipped off my porch yesterday when I was going to warm my truck up and landed in no mans land perpendicular to a steaming pile of dog ****.

Similar story to when I got stuck in my friends driveway last week, jumped out from my truck to head up to his house for a shovel and landed right in a big old pile of black lab shiiiit!

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL, he lives in TX and "as soon as the weathers nice" he says.

The weather has been **** for the past few weeks across the whole state. It was in the mid-70s and beautiful yesterday and today, though, and it's supposed to be a very nice week too. I'm so tired of winter crap.

Grizza

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes!

I live by Austin.

I did finally get my truck washed today, it was a beautiful :drool: 70 degrees and sunny with a slight breeze, perfect sitting on the back porch with cold adult beverage.

:big_banana_Dance:

I will do my best to get some pics up in the next day or two.
On a side note I put in some of my blue LED dash lights THEY LOOK A W E S O M E!!