what type of grill guard so you guys have

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Do you have a link to that one? I want one like that. All the one's I've seen are angled like the 03-07 (classic) chevy's.

I don't know why but Westin doesn't have actual product pictures of the gmt400 version, they just have gmt800 pictures. Even for the our version :shrug: but this is it: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/wsa-40-0085/applications

Just look for the part number 40-0085 from whatever website that has it cheapest and that's what you want.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Alright thanks a ton. There's an 01 F150 with the grille guard for a gmt800 and all I can say is :puke: I want to avoid that as best I can. Thanks for the help! Did you keep your tow hooks?

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Alright thanks a ton. There's an 01 F150 with the grille guard for a gmt800 and all I can say is :puke: I want to avoid that as best I can. Thanks for the help! Did you keep your tow hooks?

Unfortunately no. They could probably be put back on with a little creativity but I haven't given it a try.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Unfortunately no. They could probably be put back on with a little creativity but I haven't given it a try.

I know they can be put underneath the bracket for the guard with longer bolts but I was wondering what size you used if you did.