What mounts/pan/ accessories everybody running?? Any T56 guys out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glocklimited9

Reaction score
Im swapping an 04 lm7 with a T56 modifed for front shfter placement, into my 97 4.3/5spd step side, just want to see what pan, mounts and accessoris everybody is running.

my Lm7 is out of a silverado , its complete pan and all accessories, can i use all this as is?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, I am running the F-body pan, it works perfect in these truck's, and I am running truck acc. brackets, with a holley AC comp bracket, and an idler pulley relocation kit with the 2010 Camaro water pump.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
I am using the stock LQ4 accessories and pan and Lextech's AC retention kit on my 98. I have heard that the truck pans are too deep for our trucks if you plan on lowering the truck. i dont plan to on this one but on another I will be.

Boomer MN

Reaction score
All:
I am using the H2 Hummer pan on my 96, 2wd, 4L60E. It is just above the cross member. I used Lextech's Ac brackets on my 5.3 ( now a 5.7)

Boomer MN

hybrid1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm running the eBay swap pan with dirty dingo mounts and my t56 mounts using the same auto crossmember just line the front holes up of the crossmember to the rear holes of the frame crossmember holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i'm running an 03 LM7 in my 1990 regular cab short bed, with a 4/6 drop. I'm using the stock 5.3 exhaust manifolds, Oil Pan, and all stock 5.3 belt driven accessories, EXCEPT the AC. I also used the Holley R12 ac bracket, to retain my old AC system. i havent had any clearance issues yet, and i live in south florida. the roads down here are awful. manholes sticking 4" up out of the pavement, potholes, bridge abutments, etc. never scraped anything. would probably be different if it was bagged. I also used the Transdapt LS swap motor mount adapters with the 1" setback. I probably could have gotten away with using the regular motor mount adapters, since i ended up drilling holes in the frame for the crossmember bolts, just about 1" behind the original holes. i used my original cross member, and driveshaft that came in my truck. But I'm using a 4L65E, and it mounts the same as my old 700R4. not sure how your manual tranny will work.