What is your wheel offset

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I've been looking at wheel spacers and it occurred to me that for the price of those I could just get some steel rims with a nice offset and not have to worry about the spacers causing a problem. So what offset are you guys running on your rims?

I'm looking at these: http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/S...ufacturer_PQ=Pro+Comp+Steel+Wheels#ReadReview

They have a -44 offset but I don't know how that would look, I want the tires to stick out a little from the fenders and the reason i'm keeping them a 16 inch is because I just got new tires and I don't want to buy bigger ones.

So let's see what you guys got

thedthomas

Reaction score
I have -32mm 16x10s they look about perfect to me but if you think about it 25.4mm is an inch, 12mm is close to a half inch it's not a huge difference. I'd post a pic but I gotta update my tapatalk id lol

scottx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm just running some 15x7's but here's the info.

Wheel Diameter: 15 in.
Wheel Width (in): 7.000 in.
Backspacing (in): 3.750 in.
Offset:- 6.00mm

I can check the spacing for 16" with my wheel rep if you want. Just pm me and Monday I can check.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
A 16x10 with -32mm offset sticks out way father than a 16x8 with -44mm offset. The outside of the rim would be 2.5" different per side. 5" narrower over all.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
I have 0mm offset on my 16x8.5" wheels.... -44mm sounds sketchy to me.

You must be registered for see images attach

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
I have a 10" wide rim with 4" backspace

You must be registered for see images attach

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
So I've been looking at wheel spacers and it occurred to me that for the price of those I could just get some steel rims with a nice offset and not have to worry about the spacers causing a problem. So what offset are you guys running on your rims?

I'm looking at these: http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/S...ufacturer_PQ=Pro+Comp+Steel+Wheels#ReadReview

They have a -44 offset but I don't know how that would look, I want the tires to stick out a little from the fenders and the reason i'm keeping them a 16 inch is because I just got new tires and I don't want to buy bigger ones.

So let's see what you guys got
Hey i just took a look at the wheels you linked. The specs are wrong. An 8" rim with 4.25" backspacing is not -44mm offset. Get the specs for that rim somewhere else. I can tell you this for sure, an 8" rim with 4.25" backspace will stick out.