What is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so i saw this one unplug and i wonder what it is trying to search but couldnt find anything..

You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Don't connect it. That's the rare self-destruct antitheft option; it has a fusible link wire that goes between it and the gas tank.

GM quit connecting them after a few lawsuits back in the day.

Richard

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
And yeah any idea on that one? I think it was plug to the exhaust bearing right?

You must be registered for see images attach

90halfton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't connect it. That's the rare self-destruct antitheft option; it has a fusible link wire that goes between it and the gas tank.

GM quit connecting them after a few lawsuits back in the day.

Richard
Don't tell me that. Few times I'da hooked it up.

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome exactly what i need.. just saw the dude removed most **** of the egr system should i get a new valve and then other stuff from picknpull? I saw most people say its not a really good "upgrade" and i think so too.. for the "power gain" id get and also more gas consumption.. id understand on a diesel but yeah.. does it worth it or should i just leave it like this? Does it really take more gas?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Awesome exactly what i need.. just saw the dude removed most **** of the egr system should i get a new valve and then other stuff from picknpull? I saw most people say its not a really good "upgrade" and i think so too.. for the "power gain" id get and also more gas consumption.. id understand on a diesel but yeah.. does it worth it or should i just leave it like this? Does it really take more gas?

More importantly... If your EGR isn't functional and you haven't had it tuned out of the computer, you're increasing the probability of detonation and premature wear on the engine. You should really either fix it, or have it tuned out completely.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blue93swb