what gauge set up are you running???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im wondering what gauge setup everyone here is running, like on the pillar. water, oil, volt, pressure, boost, ect ect.. 2 or 3 gauge pod... also where did you purchase and how much because im not looking to pay a huge amount of cash on them esp since im ordering for two trucks.

im looking to buy gauges for my 96 and my 89 and im just looking for prices and ideas.. i dont trust factory gauges my buddy that has a 90 lifted obs just melted a motor. he was pulling a load of sand home onthe interstate his temp gauge read perfectly in the middle and he was going to fast to notice smoke coming from the hood then all the sudden the truck looses power and starts jumping, he pulls over and smoke is rolling from his truck, said he looked down and his gauge still read that is was fine temp wise.... anyway his tstat stuck closed and his motor locked up.. i dont want this to happen so im going to pick up oil pres and water temp for sure but i love how the 3 gauge pod looks in our trucks so i may pick up another gauge...

Any pics or ideas??

redneck98

All the girls wanna ride!
Reaction score
i have a triple gauge pod on my pillar with water temp,volts, and oil pressure. it was 40 bucks for the pod and 40 for all the guages. i got them at autozone.
You must be registered for see images attach

And this is the only picture i have of my duel pillar pod