What do you guys think on this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found this while browsing today...seems too good.. What do you guys think?

You must be registered for see images attach

"This majestic beauty of a manly mans truck has lots of new parts. New upper and lower ball joints on drivers and passengers side,new tie rods,new pitman arm,new spark plugs,new oil filler cap,all new fluids with all new filters and oil change done very recently. Fresh paint on exterior and interior. All interior parts cleaned and most have fresh paint or vinyl. Engine is an inline six cylinder with a four on the floor manual transmission. Great on fuel. Really clean inside.This has been my project for the the last few months. $2200 is the asking price but i am willing to negotiate on reasonable offers."

So $2200 for fresh paint on a good looking C10?? This seems crazy.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He must have ran into something big if he's selling it off after all that work...? I emailed him about whats left on the project but...its probably already sold.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can't tell much off that one very mediocre pic. Based off that pic that $2200 price could be $2k too high :shrug:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
In my area that's a 1200-1500 truck as it sits :shrug:

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is it just because the engine is so small?
I mean, in my mind a good body and fresh paint alone is worth 2K, let alone an older OOBS or OBS.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hell, there aren't even any 88-98 in my area that are 1200-1500. The lowest are $2500 with no fenders left and 400K+ km on them lmao.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, it has nothing to do with the engine being small. Like you said, those inline 6's are actually pretty decent engines. It may have more to do with geography to be honest. Long bed square bodies are a dime a dozen in various conditions. I'm just saying that if that was for sale local to me (Kansas City, Mo) it'd be 12-1500 because there's nothing special about it all and still a LOT of work left to do to make it nice. There aren't even any pics of the passenger side for some reason. But, if it's a good buy in your area go grab it! You just ask for opinions so opinions are being given :)