What are these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright. Sounds like ripping all the crap out sounds best. I have the specs for the HU. Lemme know if you need additional info.

JVC KD-AR360
Max power 50wx4
18 RMS x4 channels @ 4 ohms

Recommendations? What numbers do I need to look for?

I do not want to modify my dash, they need to fit. I have a set of eclipse components sitting in my closet for a couple years now because the magnet was too large to fit in the dash.

Anybody?

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
Defiantly check the wiring on the back of the head unit. I recommend soldering with shrink tubing. I have seen some funky .

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No amp. I am just looking for replacement speakers. I am wondering what numbers I need to look for in the speakers to avoid blowing out the new speakers like the old ones are.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Speakers blow from distortion and abuse. If you are running them off of a head unit, look for speakers with higher effiency ratings.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
The sensitivity rating. The higher the number, the more efficient the speaker is. Example: 92db spl@1w/1m

Sent from an obama phone

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
Imho for what you want I would get the scosche 4x6 replacement speakers from wally world

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2