welp i pulled off yet another good trade last night.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well about 2 months ago i traded my lifted 89 stright up for a white ext cab 4x4 silverado then lifted it on 33s and moto metals then sold it for 6500 and only had about a total of 4000 in it. now last night i took a 1992 i got on trade that had rust issues and needed a full exhaust and a few other things and traded it and 200 bucks for a 99 ext cab silverado, its in good shape with very nice interior it had 24s but he kept those (i dont like big wheels anyway) it has billet grill aftermarket headlights and taillights that came with it also and a programmer and new kenwopod cd player in the box i just go to install it all, the catch is the truck is slipping into 3rd gear but as of right now i have 2200 in the truck total and i have found a known rebuilt 4l60e tranny for 350 bucks and my stock tranny out of the truck so i should have only about 2700 total in this truck nd easily be worth 5500.

the truck i traded for
You must be registered for see images attach

the truck i traded him that looked alot better in the pics then in person. had alot of paint issues

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh yeah the new truck is 4x4 also they just cranked torsion down and took a leaf out of the rear bc he wanted it lowerd on the big wheels.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you sneaky lil ninja

the boy came to my house i was like man your truck is alot nicer and im going to have it fixed for under 400 bucks. i hid nothing from him i even told him like 5 times if i was him i would never trade for my truck and he wanted to anyway.. i always give everone the chance to see everything wrong i dont do business the shady way.. i showed him everything my truck needed and how much it would cost on the internet, he spent like 3 hours at the house then took it home so i did all i could do to make sure he wanted it and he did,.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i still have my 96 gmt400 and it will never go anywhere it ws my first one i ever had and i have it exactl like i want it, i need to post some new pics of it.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so your the gu that posted that red white and black one with the tranny issues....?