Well, the dash area is pretty much complete...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got everything completed on the inside...Unless I figure out something new to try to install...Found a A/C (115V) converter in a Pontiac Vibe...hmmm...

You must be registered for see images attach

Any suggestions on what else to add?

Shawn

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Do you have some closer pics or a writeup on your double din install? I either want to do it the way you have it, or find a place to relocate the HVAC controls to, so that I can keep my cubby and put the double din more in the center.

Also, do you think you'd be able to add a small tray in the center of your console lid, kind of like the new Escalade consoles? Might make it look a little more updated.

You must be registered for see images

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Also, do you think you'd be able to add a small tray in the center of your console lid, kind of like the new Escalade consoles? Might make it look a little more updated.

You must be registered for see images

Oooooo...I like that!

Something to maybe add to my 60/40 wood armrest.

Like the steering wheel too. Maybe more than my CTS-V wheel.....

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Oooooo...I like that!

Something to maybe add to my 60/40 wood armrest.

Like the steering wheel too. Maybe more than my CTS-V wheel.....

Right? I saw those on ebay (while searching for an OBS Escalade console). The price is pretty hefty, though, for just the lid. I'd love to get my hands on one and just add that tray in. Maybe I'll custom fabricate something. Perfect for holding wallet, phone, whatever.

collierar

Reaction score
Can I ask where you got the console that is on the floor? Good looking interior.

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Finally got everything completed on the inside...Unless I figure out something new to try to install...Found a A/C (115V) converter in a Pontiac Vibe...hmmm...

You must be registered for see images attach

Any suggestions on what else to add?

Shawn

How about some hot women and a cooler of beer.... ?