Website issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok, this has been bugging me for a while. I primarily use my iPhone to browse the forums. When using my iPhone, I am unable to see user signatures or details... Only username and avatar. Can anyone help me out here? I don't use tapatalk either.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
ok, this has been bugging me for a while. I primarily use my iPhone to browse the forums. When using my iPhone, I am unable to see user signatures or details... Only username and avatar. Can anyone help me out here? I don't use tapatalk either.
Just checked the website on my iPhone and found that the only way to check other users signatures and avatars is to tap on their username to go to their profile page. I don't think there's another way to display the sigs or details while browsing on the phone.

Also, tapatalk wouldn't help with viewing that info either. On the app it doesn't load up that info. It just leaves it out, just like on the mobile view of the site.

Thanks for the feedback. Is there a way to turn mobile view off? I've looked and cannot find it.
I don't think so. I also looked and couldn't find it anywhere.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just checked the website on my iPhone and found that the only way to check other users signatures and avatars is to tap on their username to go to their profile page. I don't think there's another way to display the sigs or details while browsing on the phone.

Also, tapatalk wouldn't help with viewing that info either. On the app it doesn't load up that info. It just leaves it out, just like on the mobile view of the site.

I don't think so. I also looked and couldn't find it anywhere.

Thanks for looking. The signatures would be nice as a lot of members post links to their builds there.