Weathertech digital fit floor liners for GMT400 trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
anypictures to compare them to the huskys? i was going to get the huskys but these look better. ive got a weathertech in my cargo area and i love it
Here is the best shots I have of them onhand. They are ok, better than universal ones for sure.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Haha thats what I thought it was! I was in there the other day and seen it!
Yeah, had a super coupon for it so figured why not.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have a link for those mats? I can't seem to find them! Also are there any other good custom mats?

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the link! I really like the WeatherTechs but they don't make them for reg. cab just suburban?

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
these dont go over the center hump, just sit in the sides correct? If thats true, they will work in a regular cab too.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Thanks for the link! I really like the WeatherTechs but they don't make them for reg. cab just suburban?

these dont go over the center hump, just sit in the sides correct? If thats true, they will work in a regular cab too.

In either case, the floorpan up front on a GMT400 truck or SUV are nearly the same, over the tunnel too. There is some difference in the seat mounting location on a suburban but as you should be able to see the mats fit my regular cab just fine.

Weathertech doesn't make a center liner, but husky does. I have one in combination with the weathertechs in both trucks.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You mean OEM mats with the GM logo? I've seen those in Red. I've never seen weathertech mats with anything on them other than their or Cabelas logo.

Yeah, the OEM ones. More of light duty protection than heavy duty, but that's all I need.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol I meant that the set came with one for the back seat which I have no use for? Can I just buy the two front ones!?

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good. I emailed them a year or so ago about them for trucks because I hadnt thought to look under tahoes or suburbans and a sales person replied telling me tahoe ones might work. Definitely going to have to get a set for the truck.

anypictures to compare them to the huskys? i was going to get the huskys but these look better. ive got a weathertech in my cargo area and i love it

Huskys dont hold a candle to Weathertechs