Weathertech digital fit floor liners for GMT400 trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ended up buying these and just put in a 1994 suburban, for those wondering fitment is fine. look good...

You must be registered for see images attach

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
these would be amazing on a mud trip! just take em out and wash em and throw em back in there

Jesse82nc

The Burb
Reaction score
I have the weathertech xtreme one, that goes all the way across, in tan. I love it.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did verify the slight difference in the passenger floor of the SUV vs Pickup: the SUVs had rear floor heat ducting that ran along the trans tunnel, making it a bit wider. I also do not have the plastic seat trim for the frame on the passenger side, so there is a small space between the mat and frame.

Can You post a pic of that ?? And maybe some accurate measurements of the weathertech mats for both sides :D
Someone needs to make a video for gmt400 which I wanna do when I get these bad boys

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can You post a pic of that ?? And maybe some accurate measurements of the weathertech mats for both sides :D
Someone needs to make a video for gmt400 which I wanna do when I get these bad boys

What I mean is maybe a measurement of the tranny tunnel
And a pic of the heat ducting you were talking about.
Ps the suburban in my driveway doesn't look like it has those
Heat ducts

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
There really is no good way to measure the trans tunnel.... it's rounded and complex in shape and under carpet. basically the passenger side isn't as tight up against the trans tunnel as it would be with the ducts in place.

Here is my dually - see the bottom right corner the small vent is where they exit. I don't know what vehicles had them and what didn't