watts link

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Anyone used the Speedway Motors Watts Link?

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Watts-Link,3398.html

Seems aweful cheap to be real quality. I don't want to spend $400 on one but if it would be worth it then I might end up just biting the bullet on it. I am also toying with the idea of building my own since I can make all the brackets for free at work and get the DOM tubing from work so all I would have to buy would be nuts, bolts, heim joints, and some threaded bungs. Which ever way I go this pan hard has to go its aggravating me.

Last edited:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
the price looks great never heard of it though and it dont look like it has as much as the high dollar links. ....for 70 bucks id give it a shot

sick94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is for stock car that weights half the weight of youre truck 1/2 inch hiems prolly wont last very long

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had bad sideshift when I used to run a panhard bar, that's why I switched to a Watt's!

Reaction score
If you can get the metal and do tabs yourself, id build it myself... The point in having the heim bungs is because even with a four link the axle pulls forwards at above and bellow ride height. Its wear out rubber bungs in the long run. Some bag sites have a universal kit thats cheaper than a KP kit. The one pictured is for over the axle and has half the brackets/tabs for a truck. i wouldnt trust it one your truck. Thats a really nice truck to chance it on.