Waste wages.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wasted wages

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
so I have gotten a th400 to go in my truck since the sm465 is toast it'll also help my knee. To my surprise this things really clean on the inside and the fluids clean. I'm gonna put a new pan/filter in with a new converter. I feel confident enough in it to put it in the truck without a rebuild.

wasted wages

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Ive got the transmission just about ready to go. I test fit the transfer case it slid right on. I've changed the modulator put a new front pump seal in and cleaned the mud off the case. I have a new converter flexplate and pan on the way. I also plan on running a case mounted shifter.

wasted wages

Reaction score
I've not been on here and I haven't really had a whole lot to say update wise. I decided to have the transmission rebuilt but it came back with only reverse and first so I have to pull it and take it back to get whatever went wrong fixed. People make mistakes and as long as it gets resolved I'll be happy.

wasted wages

Reaction score
Its been a minute but I'm still around. I have had the th400 rebuilt and after I got it put back in the truck I developed a rod knock. At some point I will have the truck back on the road.