Wanting 15x10 rear wheels. Does anyone have pics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EdHenry88

Reaction score
Im trying to run a wide tire on my rcsb. it is lowered with what i think is a 4" drop. not sure, it was like that when i bought it. Anyway, i wanted to see if anyone has pictures or know what offset and backspacing to run. All i can find on summit's website is 5 in bs at most. I want something that will not stick out of the fenders. thanks guys

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
18x10's on a 6" drop, I wish I could tell you the backspacing. It'll give you an idea of what 10 looks like, Boze said they where made to tuck with the backspacing.... (295/45)
You must be registered for see images attach

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You'll want at least 6" of backspacing. 6.5" - 7" would be better.

I have 20x10 with 6" backspacing. For my tire and suspension setup, it works, but if I ever want to take the rear down any lower, I'll have issues.

EdHenry88

Reaction score
18x10's on a 6" drop, I wish I could tell you the backspacing. It'll give you an idea of what 10 looks like, Boze said they where made to tuck with the backspacing.... (295/45)

Dude those look sweet! I might have to look into those.

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude those look sweet! I might have to look into those.

Thanks man! Just remember the more you want to tuck the less brake upgrade room you have. Check out my build thread for more photos.

EdHenry88

Reaction score
well it would mainly be a street truck for now. im in the process of getting 5.3 turbo together for but i saw the cragars and thought they would look pretty good on it but I could not get a straight answer from anyone on what the backspacing would be lol. i would like it flush with the fender or a little in