Wanted: Misc Interior Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
**Updated 10/5/12**

Hi all,

I'm in need of the following for the GMC:

1. 1988-1993 1 piece GMC corner lamp lights. The plastic threads on both of mine are pretty shot. I can get these new if needed, but $33 for them is a bit ridiculous IMO.

2. Drivers side sun visor. Garnet Red cloth. It needs to match the rest of my interior, so it cannot be faded. The one up there currently is some odd shade of red, not sure what it came out of.

3. RH front dash speaker cover, garnet red/ burgandy. Needs to be in good shape, with both the clips attached. One of mine has broken off.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm in need of the following for the GMC:

1. Cassette Player Bracket. This was the bracket that goes behind the cassette player, and keeps the weight off the front two screws. It has a slot in the middle, and two "legs" that come down. If you look on the LMC online 88-98 truck catalog; on page 32 it is below the glove compartment filler, and it is greyed out. I re-installed my Cassette w/ Graphic EQ and need this bracket so the tabs don't break off the front if I hit a pothole.

2. Drivers side sun visor. Garnet Red cloth. It needs to match the rest of my interior, so it cannot be faded. The one up there currently is some odd shade of red, not sure what it came out of.

3. Headlight switch. I can buy one of these new if needed, but I just want one with no wear to the lettering on the front, if anyone has one.

Thanks! :)

i have the cassette bracket, i'll check when i get home to see if i can locate it.