WANTED: Garnet Red Bench or 60/40 Seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi all,

As some of you know, a few years back a bit of hydrogen peroxide leaked out of a bottle and ate away about a 1x1 square of fabric on my bench. The backing is fine, but the seat "velour" is gone.

If anyone near Surry, VA 23883 has one they would sell, I'd definitely be interested. I've got a set of 60/40's here, but someone tried to dye them before I got them, and I can't save them.

It needs to be out of a 1990/1-1994 truck, with the headrests.

You must be registered for see images attach

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi there,

I thank you, but I want to keep this truck "correct" and want one with the headrests.

Plus, shipping from MN would likely kill my bank account. :(

ksalling

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries... I ended up selling the bench. FYI though I freighted it out on Greyhound for $70 from MN to WV. Which is not a bad deal at all. I was also able to pack in a bunch of other parts the guy wanted as well.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
still need this one man?

i have a nice 60/40 sitting in storage....

You must be registered for see images attach

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm definitely interested, do you live in DC?

I'm guessing I'd need to drill some holes to make it work though. Or is it already pre-drilled?

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm in Richmond. I'm not sure about the drilling, you may need to if yours was originally a regular straight bench. Not really sure on a fair price, if I put it on craigslist I'd probably ask 300.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I gotcha. I'll have to pass on it, $300 is more than I would want to pay, especially if drilling was needed. I'll find a bench one of these days.

I've actually got a 60/40 split here in Garnet Red, but someone tried to re-dye it, and it looks fairly bad. I was going to try to and do something with it, but I'm still trying to figure out what exactly.