Wanted: 88-94 Chevy/GMC In-Dash Cassette Bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know that I'm one of the few left on here that still use the stock audio system, but I've got some ideas to bring it into the 21st century. For starters, adding an AUX and USB input discreetly, so I can play music with better overall quality, and charge my iPhone as well. Doing some work to clean up the amp sound will come later.

For now, I'd like to find a cassette bracket that was originally used to hold up the rear of the cassette player in the dash of my truck. Every time I hit a bump it bounces, and I don't want to break the front panel off when I accidentally hit a pothole.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shipping and it's yours screws included. I looked in my 94 and saw it so I pulled it for ya.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds good to me, I appreciate it.

PayPal good for you? If so PM me your PayPal addy. If not, how would you like payment?

Thanks!

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paypal is fine. PM inbound but Not sure when I will get a chance this week to ship it unless I get off work early