VorTecxas '99 Yukon Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I've got a clean Tahoe I'll ship to ya haha. Just needs a radiator and fuel pump. Got it cheap to fix and flip.

Thanks for the offer, I wish I could afford another vehicle. And Shipping would be quite expensive from Texas to NY.

But the funny thing is, I have a few Radiators and a fuel pump sitting in the shed. LOL! Wouldn't take me more than a few hours to get it up and running.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Removed the trim and turned the tires white-letter out. Still need to clean them better and shine em up. I have my coils and hangers, drop is coming next.
You must be registered for see images attach

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Dropped it 3/2 yesterday. Its settled and actually sits a little lower than pictured, I just snapped these right after backing out of the garage. Cut a full coil from the front and used shackles in the back. Thanks to Kidd for the help and use of his garage

Also did full LEDs on the interior and cluster, Ill edit some interior pics in later

I really need a camera...this phone picture crap ain't doin any justice

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
you should polish the crap outta those wheels like nortex did, they actually look really good polished imo

sent from the eskanalierra lol

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
you should polish the crap outta those wheels like nortex did, they actually look really good polished imo

sent from the eskanalierra lol

I agree, I've got another set that the clearcoat is in a little rougher shape, I'm going to polish those. These are dirty in the pics, but they're damn near flawless, I'd rather keep them that way or sell them when I get the others done. I want the older centers, that have the lug caps in them, I don't like the smooth caps.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Im not a fan of big wheels. I like fat white letter tires

I understand. I'm the same way, but with black walls. More of a old school look. I wasn't talking 20" or larger. I meant something like 17" or 18" with a tall tire. Just something to fill the wheel well.