Vortec Lover's '98 K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alrighty, ball park estimate, thanks. sounds about right. but then again you are the guy trying to take her from me!

its a little bigger than last time you were in it! haha

you actually saw the tires and piles of boxes of junk before they were put on too

Yeah I know and you wouldn't let me take the tires home with me.. :nono:

Ive got more miles than you now! Im sitting at about 1455xx!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
alrighty, ball park estimate, thanks. sounds about right. but then again you are the guy trying to take her from me!

its a little bigger than last time you were in it! haha

you actually saw the tires and piles of boxes of junk before they were put on too

haha im not lookin to spend that much anyway

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would price it at about 6500-7000, maybe a bit more if its rust free. It could bring that here anyways...

But don't sell it, you'll regret it and hate yourself later....

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I would price it at about 6500-7000, maybe a bit more if its rust free. It could bring that here anyways...

But don't sell it, you'll regret it and hate yourself later....

that sounds a lot better anyways, lol- have a lot of money into it. Also all new brakes and disks, turned the drums, steel braided brake lines, etc. Didn't go cheap on anything with it. Man... rewriting all the stuff I've done reminds me of all that work. Yeah, I'll prob keep it. It's part of the family, my little brother would never talk to me again.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Definitely don't sell it, you will regret it and once your done with basic you will be makin all that money and nothing to spend it on but your truck

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
you guys can do that again, fine with me! I'll be leaving at the end of March though, so let me know if you are in the area. I can drive too, if you are like near Hunter or Jack's place

You Shoulda came down to Cedar Rapids the other night

sent from Rustbucket