VIGH_J' Picture Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you just got the dmax painted even haha, decent truck but holy price tag batman

I made a good profit because of that paintjob :) .. price is average for up here.. what do you think I got for my Yukon? lol

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You sold the hoe? I posted 4 trucks in the in the "GMT400 you can't quit looking at" thread a month ago, and now two of them are sold.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You sold the hoe? I posted 4 trucks in the in the "GMT400 you can't quit looking at" thread a month ago, and now two of them are sold.
Well I traded it but ended up selling it on behalf of the owner I traded it to (my uncle), if that makes any sense lol. Ill be getting another 400 soon, just waiting for the right one. swapping vehicles all the time is exhausting FYI

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Well I traded it but ended up selling it on behalf of the owner I traded it to (my uncle), if that makes any sense lol. Ill be getting another 400 soon, just waiting for the right one. swapping vehicles all the time is exhausting FYI

Tell me about it haha, between the work of trading vehicles and the woman getting mad about trading vehicles haha, ive been married for going on 1 year and 9 months and am hitting vehicle number 10 since we got married

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Project double trouble engage!
You must be registered for see images

Better Get Back Twerk!

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score