VIGH_J' Picture Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have said it before, but I love those wheel's on your truck!

Yeah me too... actually you would be surprised how many people ask where did you get those wheels, then here that they are factory wheels from a newer truck and are like "really" lol. I would like to get the GMC caps oneday though, luckily my OCD isnt as bad as some on here ;)

But thanks again man!

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is a little comparison

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love the new look, but I liked the stance and wheels of the original picture.....the debagding and molding with the raised stance and OE rims would look hot. But then again, Ive always been a little weird.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop in and say that your Yuk is amazing James! Reminds me of my Sierra, but with 4 doors :lol:. Although your awesome grille has gotten me interested in a grille swap from a '92 to '94 and paint the "GMC" emblem, too. Black trucks FTW.

Oh, and the stock Yuk in post 132 is SEXY. I love those stockers and the stance is just beast.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah it did look good in stock trim, i am just really bad for leaving things that way lol. That 1st pic really shows how much a couple inches (airbags and torsion twist) makes, it was just bitter sweet because beleive it or not thoses couple inches depicted wether i fit in my garage or not haha that and it was a bit firmer of a ride. Def looks better with a couple inches of height though.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol its that noticeable "eh", i thought i might be able to get away with out but in that pic it does stand out pretty good. Maybe i will put a coat or two on it.

I think it's an LED from factory?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I agree on the w/t....I dont know about the factory LED, atleast I've never seen a factory LED third for that year. If ya don't want the step rubber on the w/t bumper, you can remove it then depending on if there's holes or not, you can add smooth steel plating to the top of it to cover the holes.