*VIDEO* 92 k1500 stutter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnbalderas90k1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'mThinking maybe your Throttle position sensor, but I'm not sure. Its extremely hard to diagnose from a video. Don't get me wrong a video is very valuable but it still isn't the same as being right there.

Reaction score
Yeah I totally understand. It's hard to diagnose cuz it's my daily driver and I work 10+hours. Just gotta catch a break and mess with it I guess :p

Reaction score
Update- I replaced all the spark plugs, set the timing to 0* and put my stock chip back in and to no avail it does the same thing.
The weird thing is that it runs super smooth and perfect when it's cold and I first drive it in the morning . It only does this when it's a op temp.
My fuel pods don't seem to be leaking and they spray in a good pattern/mist.
I'm stumped

Reaction score
Dang man! It's so frustrating as I'm sure you already know lol.
Not sure if it's related but my speedo jumps when I slow down to a stop or when I accelerate once in a while.

burkey05

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weird thing is that it runs super smooth and perfect when it's cold and I first drive it in the morning . It only does this when it's a op temp.

coolant temp sensor maybe? if it only does it when its warm, that would be my first suspect

you have headers, do you still have the Oxygen sensor? you might need to go to a heated oxygen sensor

have you checked for codes?

this thread may help
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=464794

Reaction score
Hmm my truck does run really cool. I'll climb a hill at WOT and it won't get above 130ish

Yup I've got the 02 in there, it's the same one that I had when it was stock, I'll replace it soon that for sure.
As far as codes I haven't pulled them yet. Hopefully I can get somewhere with this soon.