Very interesting two door tahoe...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
i like it even with that color. its very well done, i meant the pictures arent very close ups, but looks cool

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
i think it is well done for what it is. but 12" of lift.... i'm currious to see his cv angles, but then again i don't recall him saying it's 4wd.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I just don't get why folks want those caddy front clips, I just don't like them.

Sent from my padded cell using Tapatalk 2

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just don't get why folks want those caddy front clips, I just don't like them.

Sent from my padded cell using Tapatalk 2

X2 that thing is :doulbepuke:

I can appreciate the work that went into it, but its still ugly....

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it looks good! and with 12" or lift it shouldn't have bad angles.... besides on the drive shafts

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
The size of the lift doesn't affect the angles of the cv. Just the amount of crank. I bet it's just got a 6" suspension lift, 3" body lift and a set of keys so he says they're a 3" lift too. I've seen someone say that before.

It's on 38's and yes they're huge, but it doesn't tower them like a true 12" lift would. Plus looking at the rear from what I can tell, the rear bumper isn't in the right spot. More like a 9" lift on 38's. Still not bad, and I can appreciate the work put in..