vent door arm/lever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the vent box or whatever its called in the center of the dash at the floor has a actuator motor thing by your right foot, it has two spring loaded arms on it that connect up higher on the box to a metal bellcrank/lever. are these parts available? l noticed im missing the top/front bellcrank/lever and the arm is just hanging there connected to the motor. so i need the lever and i guess whatever holds it on. im assuming the shaft that the flap door is on goes into the end of the lever so ill have to figure out how to take the entire box apart assuming i can get parts. anybody have expierence with this? or any parts? its a 1997 k3500

hiredgun8

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check here for your part #'s and diagrams. Once you get the part #'s you need...you can get them at any GM dealer or www.rockauto.com

Working on mine next weekend. The defroster valve fell out on mine. The rubber on all 3 valves is shot so I'm replacing all 3.:grd: