vavle guides

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well tomorrow dad and i are putting new valve guide seals in the 94. we are hopping it will fix our problem... if you guys got any tips they are much apperciated

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well this project probably wont get finished until next weekend ( there has been some issues and dad had to leave one day and no time a night) hopfully we will get a few valves done tomorrw but have a bday party that dad will have to be there early to cook and then of course sunday is easter so we probably wont get much time there. we had to re do all of them a second time on the drivers side due to we didnt get them down far enough oh and for anyone else that does this in truck i sugest the compressor that you have to tighen down the spring instead of the one that you have to hold down on with the handel. the screwing one is a lot nicer for the confined spaces in these trucks.