Valance is finally on you nags... Oh, and Anzo lights are AMAZING

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack however i have a question... Does it look like the lense would come off and be able to be put back together and sealed correctly. I want a good set of light s like those I just want to paint the black red to match the rest of the truck... I just dont want to screw up an expensive set of lights.. Thanks C.W.

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It does look like you could separate the lens from the body. Remove the clips, heat up the adhesive and I reckon it would pull right apart no problem.

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They pull apart no problem, or atleast the ones i have do.
op- i would love to see it with out the bead lock type rings, and with the valance but its still a great looking truck!

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The problem with the XD Diesels is that they kind of have a gay looking lip. It has the painted and machined face where it kind of looks like it wants to be a beadlock but it doesn't look good. Not at all. So, the beadlock ring looks a lot better. You are going to have to trust me on this one.

mxw737

Reaction score
This could be the best looking, most sickest rig ive ever seen. I love the custom RBP style grill, but i love everything about this truck i would do it just the same man.