urban assault obs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just go buy some steel tubing and angle iron and fab one up... it'd be easy as hell if you have a welder or know some one that can weld for you. Then get it poweder coated. I bet it would only cost about two to three hundred bucks all said and done!

NOVAkon

Reaction score
Just go buy some steel tubing and angle iron and fab one up... it'd be easy as hell if you have a welder or know some one that can weld for you. Then get it poweder coated. I bet it would only cost about two to three hundred bucks all said and done!

amen to that! Im gonna take some welding classes at school just so i can get more experience with it, i can do it buuuut it aint pretty haha, having a good welder is a plus too, i cant weld for my life on my buddies cheapo harbor frieght one with no gas but on my buddies dads miller with gas im not too bad haha

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let me get my TAG bumpers front and rear on later this week and I think I'll have you convinced. I'm gonna put on a cab high camper top and paint it storm grey metallic as well with a roof basket / lights etc.
You must be registered for see images

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've owned a couple other "urban assault" looking vehicles ha.
- My 98' 2 door 4wd
My 2010 RCSB 4wd 5.3L 6L80e W/T and my buddys harley.

NOVAkon

Reaction score
that 2 door is sick! and by the way that color on your current truck is gorgous!! is it a factory gm color? it kinda looks like the color i have on the bottom of my yukon

oh almost missed it, where on earth did you get that bumper for your 2 door? i love it

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks dude haha, yeah I'm not new to that scene at all I'm totally down for that ha. Still actually own the 2 door but its my tow pig and for my current regular cab short bed that is a factory GM color "Storm Grey Metallic" and the bottom is just a glossy black. It looks different then the new storm grey metallic their using on the NNBS trucks I took the paint code from a 98' truck, the truck was originally green/gold. The bumper was made by Kennesaw Mountain Accesories, now called Tactical Armor Group. I have the exact front bumper going on to my regular cab short bed this week and a carryall bumper that follows the same theme going on as well this week. Follow my thread I'll keep you posted and you can ask me questions as you please.

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?3525-Black-Coffee-s-98-RCSB-4wd-build-thread/page32

NOVAkon

Reaction score
ok cool man, i found tactical armor group the other and i liked their bumpers cause they dont cost a fortune lol, i mean compared to like arb or something like that

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
I actually found a cheap roof rack at Cabela's yesterday for $150..I think the brand is Curt, I know the company does alot with towing/hauling equipment but i dunno how strong the rack would be.