Upper A Arm Bushing question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I got a 94 k1500 with 6inch procomp lift

my upper a-arm bushings are shot and have lots of movement in them. Are these bushings stock or do i have to order some ProComp bushings? What are the best bushings on the market? Thanks for ya help.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The problem with the energy suspension bushings is that the reuse the inner sleve of the bushing. On mine the sleve had rotted some and would beat the bushings out in no time, just something to look out for.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Thanks for the info....
Im going to put my truck on a lift at work right now and get to it. With having 280xxx+ miles on my truck the bushings are in super bad shape so I had NAPA drop off some bushings for both sides. they look complete so ill let you know how it goes. I have access to air tools also, so that should really help me out.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Sry to bring back this old thread, but the stock napa bushings I put in didn't hold up worth a $hit. I have to replace them now...the rubber tore out of them and I haven't even been off roading much.

Defiantly go with polyurethane!!!!