Unusual Rear Tire Wear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Airbags work lol. Just gotta hit the sensor right lol. Gm has different locations for the sensors on the 400s. I guess it makes sense though because silverado are not a solid body on the frame. It's the frame that keeps the body lined up. Man that sucks hopefully that lines line up?

97C1500TJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
a heavy right does it for me !
I took a real heavy right!
Airbags work lol. Just gotta hit the sensor right lol. Gm has different locations for the sensors on the 400s. I guess it makes sense though because silverado are not a solid body on the frame. It's the frame that keeps the body lined up. Man that sucks hopefully that lines line up?
I’m assuming you’re talking about the body lines between the bed and the cab. Those match up perfectly. I wonder if it’s a leaf sprint hanger or something along with a bent axle

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took a real heavy right!

I’m assuming you’re talking about the body lines between the bed and the cab. Those match up perfectly. I wonder if it’s a leaf sprint hanger or something along with a bent axle

I sure something around there off... well if your gonna take it airborne. May want to do a lift kit..