U bolt plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anakinvader

Reaction score
Hello I am new here. I have a 94 1500 14 bolt rear axle semi float. I was trying to find u bolt plates. The driver side oem has been discontinued right side seems to be available. I bought 2 husky spring plates from rock auto and in the description it said it fits left and right but I wanted thoughts on the subject. Has anyone found an alternative or used the huskys? The part number is m1023

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used these from ATS Springs.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Cast iron.

anakinvader

Reaction score
Did they fit well?? The one thing I noticed about the husky springs plates is that the middle section doesn't seem to touch the axle. It looks lower than the outer sections that do touch the axle.

anakinvader

Reaction score
I shouldn't say seem... they just straight up are lower than the outside edges

Attachments

• 20240416_212247.jpg
    20240416_212247.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 17

Vikingdude

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went with this one. I think all of the plates of that design are built like that. At least all of them that I have seen for the 14b.

I have this kit on the shelf right now, waiting for my 14B swap. Seems like a much improved design over the stock dirt holders.