Two problems i cant figure out..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay so my first problem is that the heat and a/c will only work on High, ive replaced the unit as a whole where my knobs where but it didnt effect it.. Any ideas?

THe other problem is that when it rains alot or somthing and i get in my truck there is always a puddle of water on the passenger side floor board. I also turned the heat on full blast and it blew water out from under the dash.. this is only when it rains alot.... its water and not antifreeze.... Anyone else have this problem?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
The hvac on blowing on high is probably something to do with your resistor and you should probably replace it.
As for the puddle I know it's not an uncommon problem but I never had it so I never researched anything on it, maybe someone else will chime in on it.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The hvac on blowing on high is probably something to do with your resistor and you should probably replace it.
As for the puddle I know it's not an uncommon problem but I never had it so I never researched anything on it, maybe someone else will chime in on it.

ive never messed with that before, where is it located.. im trying to search on here but its storming bad and i keep loosing connections.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Correct. Blower motor resistor behind your glove box. Its a little tight to get out but its pretty easy.

You must be registered for see images attach