turns to the left more then turns to the right

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
I have a steering problem on our 97 K-3500 crew cab long bed 6.5 turbo diesel after we replaced the pitman arm and steering stabilizer the truck now turn to the left too much and not enough to the right what happened?

99xcss4

Reaction score
I was thinking the same but wanted to double check any advice for when we take it back apart again also the big nut is 1-5/16 or 33mm-36mm right had to use a huge ajustable on it

sntrym

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The pitman arm is keyed. It's nearly impossible to get them on a tooth off. Nearly. I would check the arm alignment and remove the stabilizer. See if turning is normal. If it is, then your stabilizer, or its installation, is the issue.

99xcss4

Reaction score
got the truck fixed it is ready to do more work yay and a psa for people that do not know I would think some might know and some do not make shore you compare old and new we did not know but our 97 K-3500 has a 2001 3500 steering box on it that was part of the problem I do not know what the rest was why we were having that steering problem other then putting the right pitman arm on I was not around to see what else was done

Last edited: