Truckin's LED Retro's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
It'd be extremely funny if an LED seller were to buy their soup'd-up cluster from you.... :p

Ps. PM'ing ya now ;)

Brickyard

Reaction score
Does it come with the wiring harness to hook it up to a truck that did not come equipped with one? Also, whats my best bet on finding the temp sensor so that works as well? Very interested if you still have it.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Does it come with the wiring harness to hook it up to a truck that did not come equipped with one? Also, whats my best bet on finding the temp sensor so that works as well? Very interested if you still have it.

Are you taking about the Rear view mirror?
There's a sale pending currently.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
The temp sensor is mounted to the forward-most vertical brace behind grill if I remember correctly, about middle of brace, the same brace that houses the hood latch assembly.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Hey, guys.
I know you've seen how some people have lit up the top reflector in their front-end before....
You should also know (by now) that as a retrofitting freak- I'd take it up a notch.

Well, what do you think about my latest project?
You must be registered for see images attach

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
When ya get that surprise at your door....take the unmolested one in the package, and make it the same size as the other one....gonna send ya the auto-change board in a few to do some implanting work.