Truck running like crap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smalfrey

Reaction score
Occasionaly my 95 seems like it is missing but is not throwing any codes. So far I have checked the fuel pressure replaced the spark plugs and wires as well as the coil. I checked the distributor cap and rotor and the seem ok I was going to pick up a new one just in case. Is ther somehting else I should look at or check if that does not fix the problem.

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
you can try some seafoam maybe something is stuck in the injectors. also if you havent changed the wires in a while they can cause this

Reaction score
I had similar problems with my yukon and sounds like I replaced the same parts as you did. When you do replace your cap and rotor make sure and get a good brand not the autozone crap. That is what ended up being my problem causing my miss, I went the autozone route and within a month it was missing again. I bought a/c delco after that I haven't changed it since-about a year ago.

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
seafoam FTW! i ran a full can threw the intake on brake booster and ran MUCH smoother

smalfrey

Reaction score
put the new cap and rotor on last night and that seems to of fixed the problem. probaly going to seafoam this weekend just to make sure everthing is cleaned out

SSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when you seafoam change your oil afterwards too if you add some in teh crank case

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
when you seafoam change your oil afterwards too if you add some in teh crank case

aint worth putting it in the crankcase. but you might want to change plugs it can crap them up