Truck magazines, Truckin, Sport Truck, Tail gate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Truckin magazine's

Hello, I am wanting to give someone my magazine collection, but I want to give them to someone who will enjoy them and not throw them in the trash or just recycle. They are Truckin magazine from approx. late1998 till now, I still have these and I really need them out of my way!

Last edited:

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
What about your street truck collection? Are you letting those go as well. I would be interested in those.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's the only set I am keeping, I have every issue there is. Plus it's it's my favorite.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
You suck.....Well, I will have to come over sometime and go through them. there is one I want to look at but don't remember which issue it is. As far as the sig, I through that together today from the rendering 97Bowtie1106 did for me. Well maybe someone will take the other mags off of you.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan, I would like to have a sig to, but I will have to wait until I have some pics to go from.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha thats prob like 150lbs of paper man! i got about the same thing going on and they are stupid heavy.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah it would cost a lot, I still have all my Truckin mag's, and a bunch of Chevy High Performance's, still free!

z70one96

Reaction score
by any chance would you have the May 2003 truckin mag? if so would you sell it? ill pay for shipping + a lil extra!