truck is running rough!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The big beast!

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had to replace a push rod on my 95 tbi 350 because i broke one! so i got it in and put it all back together and the thing runs like **** now anyone know why?

heavychevy98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any idea why the pushrod broke? May be a bent valve. Compression test woult probably be the easiest way to tell.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes you can, but you will have to use the entire short block as that is a 2 piece rear main seal engine and your's is a 1 piece, also you need to use it's balancer and flexplate. Also you will have to put a block off plate on the mechanical fuel pump mount.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes you can, but you will have to use the entire short block as that is a 2 piece rear main seal engine and your's is a 1 piece, also you need to use it's balancer and flexplate. Also you will have to put a block off plate on the mechanical fuel pump mount.

SUPER good info you might have saved him ton's of money guys we have a smart member here that knows his stuff. I would have given you more rep points but I need to spread more first.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you to both of you, and honestly the 6.0 swap is not that difficult, you just have to plan it out, and not get in a rush.