Trimming off rear rocker?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
i dunno,,, im bias on this subject,,only due to the reason,,, ive never really liked those bumpers on any truck,,, when it comes to any custom bumper im really into ranch hands and even tube bumpers if done right,, (hard to find one done right,,lol),, but you like it keep it on,,, but before cutting think about the body lift thing that was said earlier,, i agree with it 100%,, you lift the body up and leave the bumper where it is it should match up pretty well,,,

as far as anything else being said,,, i think your doing good with everything so far,,, your never going to learn unless you try,, and messing up is part of learning,,, i wouldnt even wanna go back and see all the things ive messed up in my life,,,lol keep up the good work and dont be afraid of posting any questions or comment on here just because of what others will say,,, no on is going to jump out of the computer and hit ya with the key board,,lol,,

ill totally try it once i learn how to use my photoshop and chop it off visually and see if it looks good. lol. thanks for the help man!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone could probably chop it for you if you ask in the Photoshop section....

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I like you man- people seem to give you a hard time quite a bit but you go with it. :cheers:

Hahaha thanks man. I think it's because my age.. I mean yes, im 16.. But everyone makes it seem like im a clueless 12 year old that doesn't know $#it about trucks and how to work on them. I mean I do have my moments, like asking if i can get a loan for a lift, and middle-aged people expecting a 16 year old, who got his first job 2 weeks ago, to know everything about loans and banking and checks and balances... thats just the tip of the iceberg... Ive gotten use to getting major hell.
:wtf::owned:

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Theres only one way to make em shut up. Chop the fawking rockers. Do an awesome job at it. And get a story in petersons 4x4 or on Xtreme4x4 or something. That would show em!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Cut the complete bed sides off and build completely new bed sides around the bumper that would be :boobs:

-Via Mobile-

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Cut the complete bed sides off and build completely new bed sides around the bumper that would be :boobs:

-Via Mobile-

I was thinking about saying something like that. But more of a flatbed style. Take a flat piece of steel, and weld the bumper to the back of it. That way, the rockers would be gone, and he could keep the bumper. (That imo does not look good on any truck)