Treadwright Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Here's some from a few months back.

You must be registered for see images attach

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Here's a profile shot of them.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im going to get a set of those after ny Wardens are done. I have had mine for about 1.5 yrs.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

TwoPedal98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im going to get a set of those after ny Wardens are done. I have had mine for about 1.5 yrs.

As far as an all terrain tire goes how'd ya like the wardens? comparable to the BFG's?? Been looking at um for a while, my wallet just won't agree

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As far as an all terrain tire goes how'd ya like the wardens? comparable to the BFG's?? Been looking at um for a while, my wallet just won't agree

I love mine. I dont offroad so no testing there but as far as ice and snow excellent traction. Wet weather I have excellent traction too. Very comparable to the Bfg's I'd say. Just they didn't fit my budget. Goodyear wanted 1200$ mounted and balanced and I spent 480$ plus 50$ to a friend for mount and balanced. Saved a ton.

TwoPedal98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will get pics tomorrow if u want of tires

Nah no need for pics here, unless someone else wants um. Just wondering what your opinion was sense you've had and used them, they sound like a good deal, think it's what I'll go with.........when I got the $$$