Treadwright Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertchev112

Reaction score
I have treadwrights on my 04' soon to be my 92 as well, very good tires. Had a slight problem when one had a small leak but treadwright sent us out a brand new tire for free because no tire shops in town would touch them(retreads) but they have like 25k on them and still have great life left. Well worth the money and effort
heres a pic of my 04,
You must be registered for see images attach

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nah no need for pics here, unless someone else wants um. Just wondering what your opinion was sense you've had and used them, they sound like a good deal, think it's what I'll go with.........when I got the $$$

Yea, they were a mas gift for myself lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
What tire is the Guard Dog and how do I gedt the sidewall to say what it actually is?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
What tire is the Guard Dog and how do I gedt the sidewall to say what it actually is?

The side wall is going to say whatever the original tire was. There's no way around that.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
They do the best to match up a set for you, or if you've have a good set of side walls you can send them to them to use them.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They do the best to match up a set for you, or if you've have a good set of side walls you can send them to them to use them.

They will only send out a matched set of sidewalls. You can call an request a certain one if you'd like. The guard dog is a copy of the old Goodyear MT-R so ask for that sidewall if you want them as close to correct as possible.