Trade diesel bumper smoothie for regular smoothie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moore

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like how the diesel bumper looks so I just want a regular smoothie. Has one dent in on the bottom passenger side. Also it's originally chrome but currently plastidipped, I didn't get any pics but you can see on the chrome where there's some dot numbers or something. I didn't bother trying to get it off, I just painted over it. Those are the only things wrong. I'm located in Bowie, MD. No shipping, I'm looking to do this locally only. I'll try to get a real close up of the dent later, it's pretty small.

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• IMG_1572_zpsdceb19aa.jpg
    IMG_1572_zpsdceb19aa.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1571_zpsee02ce67.jpg
    IMG_1571_zpsee02ce67.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 40

IdreamofYenko

Runnin Lights and Sirens
Reaction score
Ugh why you so far away?? I have a smoothie that I just had colormatched black.. I want a diesel so bad too

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
If you were closer I'd trade you in an instant for a smoothie that already has that exact valance so we both wouldn't have to take the time to take the valance off.

Good luck though.

Edit: Quick question though, I wondered, so I'm sure someone else will. Is this an OEM bumper or an aftermarket replacement from LMC and the like?

Moore

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guise. Figured it would be near impossible to get a local trade on this lol

It's off a 94 deezol. Tried to get pics of dat dent but it's a little difficult