TPS sensor wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Texcuda

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know the specifics for the wiring. My truck (93 chevy c1500 4.3 harness) has the round TPS connector and I am converting it to a flat connector. I need to know which wire is ground, 5vdc and sensor output for the carb tps conversion I am using. My chilton manual diagram shows which pin the wires go to in the ECM, but not the pin designation. Thanks!

Texcuda

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found my answer after some more google searching. Putting it here in case any needs it in the future.

You must be registered for see images attach

Texcuda

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
swapping to remote tps for carb conversion. The remote tps uses the standard flat 3 pin connector.

Medic0893

Reaction score
Hey Texcuda, thankx for that information. Here we are years later and its still valuable info. I'm in that carb swap process and was wondering which TPS after market you chose and if you have any advice. I read that the Purple/White wire has to be hooked up to Tach along with the others to get the trans to shift right. Anything else?