TOTM???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm glad the explanation for "TOTM" was in here. I was kinda confused at first, trying to figure out what it meant. "TOTD" is "Too Old To Drive," something a lot of people around here are, but they don't let it stop them.
Every week, the police reports for the sheriff's dept. and the towns in the county that have their own PD will have at least one collision, fender-bender or worse, involving someone 70+. I used to think the ones from out of state were the worst, but there are plenty who live around here and can't navigate worth a damn either.
Scary.

Wow, where did that post come from??

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well my truck might not be in the best shape now....went offoading at the badlands this weekend...and came away with some body damage...and a blown power steering line

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
i agree, i think that it will help other people see what this site has to offer. a decent size pic, the owner, and some specs. let's do it