Torque specs 350 TBI unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I am doing the ultimate TBI mods to a spare TBI unit I have and will install that, might add a TBI spacer the instructions tell you what to torque it down too, does anyone know what you need to torque the TBI unit down too, and the injector pod just snug it up or torque that too, thanks for the help

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive snugged both of them down on multiple vehicles. there may be torque specs im not sure. google it?

I googled it and found nothing, so your talking about all 6 bolts? (The 3 that hold the TBI unit down and the 3 that hold the pod down) or just the TBI unit ones

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
ive sungged the pod ones no more than your hand can turn, and then the pod ones i give them one good sugging with a wrench or socket but nothing that feels overtight.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive sungged the pod ones no more than your hand can turn, and then the pod ones i give them one good sugging with a wrench or socket but nothing that feels overtight.

That's what I was thinking about the pod wasn't sure, you said pod twice did you mean base?

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe the 3 for holding the TBI to the intake is 11-13 ft-lbs.. Don't know where my haynes manual is as of late

Thanks, it says in there? Ill just pick one up, been meaning to for awhile

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah there's torque specs for pretty well everything in there. If you don't have one yet, get one, honestly will make your life a lot easier.

Ya I had one for past Stangs I had, it was pretty helpful and is nice to have