Tonneau Covers...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for a simple hard painted hinged tonneau cover for my stepside. Seeing tons of roll-ups and bulky ones, but looking for something very simple and low profile that I can have painted body color. Any suggestions? Thanks all!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
A flush fit cover would be the best but they're hard to find. I know there was a guy on here trying to sell one for a step side a while ago but it was a package with his whole box. I don't know if he would separate it.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
IIRC he didn't want to separate them.

Sent from My padded cell using tapatalk 2

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I've been looking for something the same style for my truck but I have yet to find anything.

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will probably end up fabbing one up. A friend and I did some fiberglass over wood deckwork on his boat and we made a pretty ridgid fishing deck. Might be able to do something similar, but have it be static (unhinged) as well as flush mounted. That way I can do an up to the rail bedliner and maybe fill my stake pockets in the bed rails. Options options. Don't use the bed too much for bulky stuff, but I want to keep a matching spare in the bed as well as a duffle full of roadside assist stuff. I'll keep searchin' and thinkin'. An afterthought, maybe bedlinering the cover (aka reinforced piece of plywood, mdf, or whatever) as a means to protect the top surface of the wood? Would countersink mounting bolts and hide them with the bedliner coating and do wingnuts underneath or nylon threaded nuts so I can remove it whenever I need to. Huh. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Drew sold the bed already anyways. They are hard to find but i did just sell dagen_1 a flushmount for his truck. Either fab one or keep an eye out kn craigslist or one the many fb groups

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Saw that Snug Top offers a few that may fit the bill. Not too much info on their site, but there's a dealer pretty close that I plan on Q and A'ing about these. Hopefully, if the price is right, Snug Top has paint codes and I can order one without having to color match after the fact. We'll see...